STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I had a plan...

Unfortunately, my plan went to hell about the same time this crud decided to take hold of my body. Yes, wah, poor me. So instead you get Plan B, which is where I ask you to formulate my plan for me. I've actually been thinking about doing this for awhile so I suppose today isn't a total loss.

The idea is this. Look up, under the banner at the top of the page. See the "Suggestion Box" link? Clicky clicky. (I'm working on that link area in general, bear with me.)

In short, I'm looking for suggestions for blog entries. Anything you'd like to see me write about, I will consider. I'm even trying to work out some kind of prize situation.

Tomorrow's post is all set so I can indulge in my bubonic plague or whatever is going on. Think Pinot Noir would help kill the germs?

10 comments:

Juliet Colors said...

Ugh. Sorry you're sick. I hate being sick. I'm no good at it (i.e., a whining, sniveling, baby).

The suggestion box idea is cute. I'll try to think of something to submit. (Maybe that will be easier than writing my own blog posts?)

Feel better!

Deb said...

oh what a great idea! i am sure the only suggestion i would get on my blog would be to shut the hell up.

i will think of something for you. in the meantime, feel better!

Call Me Cate said...

Juliet - Anything to procrastinate writing our own posts, right? ;)

Deb - I guess I did say I'd consider ALL suggestions. I wouldn't be surprised to get a little "shush you" myself. Maybe Joe's first ever comment.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I'd love to help you, I really would. If I ever think of anything interesting, I'll be sure to submit it! I hope the rest of your readers are more creative than me, 'cause this is a great idea.

Unknown said...

Yes, wine is the "cure-all" for whatever ails you...or at least you're too drunk to care very much. It works for me anyhow. Suggestion? Wines with the highest alcohol content? I must think for some topics of interest...awesome...having to think.

angi_b72 said...

oh i hope you are feeling better!! I think i am trying to get something....but so far it hasn't caught up to me! Cool idea with the suggestion box!

The Wife O Riley said...

I'm sorry you're sick.

I will think, and come up with something to post.

I think Red is better for the plague.

Annelie said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you get better soon!
Love the new stuff going on your blog, and will certainly post suggestions when then come to me.

Feel better! Pinot is a well known cure for many illnesses, especially germ related ones!

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks folks. I'm totally having an evening of self-pity. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow, else I'm sending the cats out for more serious drugs.

Rachel Ann said...

Thank you for stopping by on my SITS day last week. I appreciated all the bloggy love! Sorry I'm so long in returning the favor!!!