STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

A letter

Dearest Grocery Store Dude,

I will not be coming to pick up ingredients for my Fat Ass Soup tonight. Joe volunteered because he is awesome. You may send your thanks to him at saint.joe@cateisspoiledrotten.com.

Also, I'd like to know if it is possible you and your friends in the deli department are the jerkfaces currently worshiping in my left temple. Why must your ceremony involve bongos? Played with pokey thingys?

Please cease and desist immediately. And also please turn off those bright lights when you leave.

Sincerely yours (except totally not),
Cate

P.S. Your celery wasn't nearly as good as the ones I get with my chicken wings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love when the hubby runs the errands!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused...you were playing bongos w/ the deli meat?!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Oh, YAY! More mumbles. This one is even more fun than the last. What a wonderful husband you have - very few men are willing to spoil their wives anymore. Lucky for me, I got one, too.

Call Me Cate said...

Yaya - he didn't even know my head hurt at that point so he's double awesome!

Hula - No, the deli people were playing bongos in my head. With the other dude. Or something. Thanks for stopping by - I make slightly more sense when I don't have a migraine.

R.A.S. (cuz I'm too lazy to type it all and I don't know what I'm supposed to call you) - I'm hoping I'm done mumbling now since the headache has broken again. If only it will stay gone. It's nice to have good husbands. Makes up for those times when they're NOT such good husbands.

MuseSwings said...

Bwahahah! This an your conversation with the dude on your previous post are side splitting funny - sorry about the migrane and all, but the celery...and the Mister's e-mail address Bwahahaha

Call Me Cate said...

MuseSwings - Joe truly is a saint to put up with me most days. And even more of a saint for sparing the rest of the world from me on other days. Like last night.