STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I've got you all fooled

Fabulous Wife O Riley has recovered from her migraine but it left her so delusional that she gave me an award. I'll take them however I can get them...

The Friends Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Woohoo, thank you so much! And now's the part I always cheat on where I'm supposed to pass it along to 8 bloggers but I never do. Instead, I'd just like to take a moment to thank those of you who have been reading and commenting because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

5 comments:

Annelie said...

Congrats on the Award! You deserve it!

Call Me Cate said...

Thanky!

angi_b72 said...

congrats!!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

A charming award for a charming blog. Congrats!

Call Me Cate said...

Aww, thanks everyone. You're better than chocolate.