STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Apologies in Advance

I've been trying all day to come up with a post and I've got nothin'. I apologize. Instead, I wrote this and doodled these:

Limerick:
There once was a blogger named Cate.
Her posts grew increasingly late.
Because she felt stress,
she wrote even less.
This blogger will never be great.

Haiku:
Topic for today
Cate looks for something to write
Any good ideas?

Bad Joke:
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To see if Cate had bothered updating her blog yet.

Can't
Articulate
Today's
Entry

Sorry! But be sure to come back for Six Word Saturday tomorrow. I can probably come up with six words. No promises.

14 comments:

angi_b72 said...

I tagged you for a meme on my blog...that will give you something to do!! lol

Juliet Colors said...

Sheesh. I wish I could come up with posts as entertaining as yours those days I can't think of anything to write (or rather in my case, just don't feel like writing)!

You're too funny. :-D

TuTu's Bliss said...

LOL That is why I am a blog carnival junkie I would write so much less if Mama Kat and Photostory Friday didn't light the fire under me. BTW I liked your limerick and I hope I get to join in on six word saturday, can't resist since I am a Mr. Linky addict

Debbi said...

ha. This worked well. Yay for 'I'm stuck for ideas' posts. They always turn out fun.

Word Verification: scorin. What the hottie at the bar will be doing tonight if he plays his cards right!

Unknown said...

hahahahaha!! I LOVE your limerick!

blognut said...

I think you did all right, Cate.

Deb said...

even with writer's block, you are creative. that's a good sign.

if i were you, i would have split all these up to get separate posts.

thanks for the reminder about tomorrow

B said...

That's better than my blog freeze moments.

Unknown said...

You write good stuff about nothing in particular, my dear.

And like I said, the post from yesterday will keep you going for a while. It was kick ass.

The Wife O Riley said...

Man, the talent just flows from you even when you're stumped!

Anonymous said...

Love it!



tag

SuZ said...

Love love love love love it!! I think it's a great post! :)

Congrats on being saucy!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Lovely poems. I especially enjoyed the penguin who looks like he might be melting. Oooh, is he a chocolate penguin? Cause I could totally go for some chocolate penguin right now.

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks for the love, everyone.

Joe thought the penguin looked deranged... My graphics tablet at work bites. I'll redraw him at home I think.