STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Confession: Saint Cate

I have a confession to make... I'm a saint.

It must be true because I've been staring at the screen for over two hours now, trying to come up with a confession and so far I've completely failed.

In that amount of time, I could've read 100 pages in my book, worked out and showered, or cleaned my bathroom. Instead, I've got nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Perhaps the issue is that I want to be perfect in my imperfection. I've actually written confessions on three different subjects this morning and none of them have been worthy of posting. Clunky, boring, unfunny.

For now, I'm giving up and going to do something more productive. Sorry folks, I should've written some confessions when I was experiencing all of those migraines earlier in the week. Better luck next time!

15 comments:

Jan Holt said...

You don't have to worry, we've all been there. Hope your day is filled with zest and things worthy of confessing!

;-)

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks Petals. You're right, I need to do something confession-worthy. Bwahahaha, look out world!!!

Lyndsay said...

But therein lies a confession: the perfection in your imperfection. You work here is done today.

Call Me Cate said...

Lyndsay - that would be true, I suppose. But it was still dull as dirt.

The Blonde Duck said...

Don't worry--we wont' burn you at the stake!

Call Me Cate said...

Blonde Duck - At least it was short, right?

Tabitha Blue said...

Nice... it's always good to have a day where you don't really have any confessions!!!!


:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

The Wife O Riley said...

You sort of just confessed that you don't just come up with this stuff right off the top of your head. You have to work at it like the rest of us! And that's OK.

Unknown said...

Maybe your soup is atrophying your brain cells. But on a brighter note, I gave you something full of awesome and brain cell building shit. Drop by sometime...if you dare...Mwahahahahahaha.

Annelie said...

Saint Cate has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Debbi said...

You know, I may just unfollow you now. I was clearly only here to make myself feel better about my life by laughing at how bad of a person you really are.

Geez.
What a let down. :)

Call Me Cate said...

Tabitha - The evening ended with a lot of new confessions material. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Wife O Riley - I do have to work at it. I hate when I sit down and nothing magically shows up on the screen.

Andrea - yes, it's the soup for sure! I stopped by, will collect this afternoon! Thanks.

A - Patron Saint of Procrastination and Dullness I think.

Debbi - it's ok, I've been shunned before. :)

Anonymous said...

You ARE perfect! ;)

Call Me Cate said...

Yep, that's me, perfect!!! Watch out for the lightning...

Unknown said...

Wow - you must be a saint! I've got plenty of confessions and no regrets!!!

Tracy