STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Suggestion Box

Want to avoid posts like this? Have an idea or a question? Seeking advice or want to assign a topic? Maybe you'd like to see a repeat of a previous feature that hasn't appeared in awhile?

Either comment on this post or send me an email at showmyface(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll consider all suggestions, no matter how "out there" they may seem.

I'm working on a prize of some sort but I haven't figured that out yet.

2 comments:

beckiwithani said...

Here's an idea: a 'net version of a game we used to play on road trips when I was a kid.

You write the first sentence of a story. Then the first commenter writes the second sentence, the next writes the third sentence, and so on.

When we were kids, my twin sister used to always say, "And then he died" when it got to her turn. Which kind of ended the story, but became a fun family "in" joke.

C. Beth said...

To clarify--I only SOMETIMES killed off characters, and I'm quite sure that, despite family lore, I did it in a more interesting way than "and then he died." Sometimes, anyway. :-D

Suggestions? Whew--it's challenging enough for me to think of daily posts for my two blogs....