STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was exactly what I needed it to be. We had some fun (a couple of movies, good food, good friends) and we did some work. I was productive in taking care of some things that prepared me for a great week. Joe was able to participate in an interesting running event and that gave me some time to write. We bought groceries at Trader Joe's without a crowd-induced breakdown from me despite the nearness of turkey-day.

I'm ready to tackle this week and it's going to be a great week. Or else I'll punch it in the face.

6 comments:

21 Wits said...

Oh yes, great weekends bring a good week ahead...!! Enjoy it and your Turkey Day!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend. I just know it will be foretelling of a great week ahead!

C. Beth said...

Love it when weekends restore our energy for the week ahead. :)

betty said...

It does sound like a good weekend, Cate, and just what was probably needed after the stress of last week. I hope however you celebrate Thanksgiving, it will be a good one!

betty

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Glad someone was productive. The most I did on Sat was eat a bag of Hershey kisses. LOL. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Toriz said...

YAY for great weekends!