STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Really tough week. Need to recover.



Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




29 comments:

JosephAlsarraf said...

I hope you get lots of rest. : )

21 Wits said...

Now if only I can live by those very words that I posted on my 6WS for this Saturday....then life will turn around and be good again! Ever have one of those months were you just seem to be beating yourself over the head (yeah I said months!) not day or week, and that if it can go wrong it does, or you are constantly hurting or being hurt by some dumb (bitey cat) or something! Okay I'll be good....like I said my 6WS kind of rocks so I have to go look at it again...I can do it!!!!!! and well! lol

Jess said...

Ouch that sounds like its been a hard week for you.I hope you get the chance to recover xx

vivinfrance said...

Sorry yoou've had a tough week. I hope it's better from now on.

Jim said...

Hi Cate ~~ I read up on your week! It was tough and disappointing for the both of you!

Reading inside those hard to take lines affirms my belief that it is easier to get a new job when you still have one to begin with. I.e. keep what you have until something really good shows up. I am glad Joe has one still. We have a family member who hasn't had but contract work now in five years.
..

Unknown said...

i hope you'll have a good rest :)

Martha said...

Sorry your week had a disappointing outcome. It is tough to be let down when you think things are making a turn for the better. Keep your chin up!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Hope your recovery act goes well!

Shirley said...

I hope things start looking up soon!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

This is my first time to participate in Six Word Saturday. What a great idea! Thank you. And I too hope your next week will be better than the one you've just had.

The Laughing Housewife said...

Sorry you've had a tough week. Hope the worst is over.

I'll be along later to comment on everyone's 6ws.

Anonymous said...

I hope you find the rest and recuperation you need before the next week begins.

Susan in SC said...

Me too!!

betty said...

Do take the time to recover, Cate. Lay low and rest up this weekend and do something fun!

betty

Susan@Reading World said...

Wishing you a better week this week.

C. Beth said...

Hope it's a weekend of recovery & rejuvenation for you, Cate!

Unknown said...

I truly believe all things happen for a reason....you guys made a decision....it will work out in the end... Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best!

Kathe W. said...

stay in bed-have a cup of hot chocolate brought to you-take a nap....rinse and repeat.

Rachel said...

I second that!

LeAnn said...

It is amazing how a few words can say so much!

Linda said...

Hi Cate...so sorry you have had a rough week! We all have them now and then...and they are not fun! I do hope that you will be able to relax soon. And I hope you will have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Janie Jones said...

Oooh. I so totally understand.

Bruno Laliberté said...

I only had one tough day,
but it was dreadful....

Hoping you'll recover quickly!!
weekends are SO short!!
:)~
HUGZ

Caroline said...

Hoping you get lots of rest.
Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how draining emotions can be, you don't even need to leave the couch to get exhausted from them! Next week is a new week, and it comes with the potential of being much better than this week. :)

Toriz said...

*Hugs*

Unknown said...

Here's to a much better week this week!

Xiomara Maldonado said...

I hope you recover again soon! Then, you can laugh at life. -Xiomara