STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Six Word Saturday


Last week's Six Words apply again.

Last Saturday, I said that it had been a rough week and I needed to recover. And I did. Then life laughed at me (see yesterday's post) and now last week's words apply again.


Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).





18 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you'll recover again :)

happy SWS!

JosephAlsarraf said...

Ya, can I just copy and paste my comment from last week? I hope get some rest! : )

Jim said...

Oh Yikes! Cate, you sure do have your hands full! I am glad that last week end and part of your week was nice.
I just kicked the pain pills a couple of weeks ago. It took three days for the withdrawal to get so that my bod didn't crave another pill. I had tried before and it was not a pleasant experience.

Do I have pain still? Yesterday was a killer (from a total left knee joint replacement four months ago. I won't run again and don't know about golf.)
..

Elaine said...

I hope his recovery doesn't take too long - and you can take it easy.

betty said...

Hang in there Cate! One can only hope that the weekend will be a kind one and Joe's recovery will go smoothly and life will return once again to a more gentle pace.

betty

Gamma Sharon said...

I soooo know what you mean!

Unknown said...

Cate....I used to think that life was a test and that we were all supposed to pass it.... but then I realized that we are really supposed to fail it and those failures make us stronger. SO you are really just jumping through the hoops right now

Anonymous said...

cc that on Brenda. Where did I read it? Yesterday? 'You have to pass failure to get to success.' I guess one has to do the obstacle course to finally cross that finish line.

Janie Jones said...

Sorry to hear you had such a scare this week, but glad that Joe was okay. Hope things turn around this week!

Bruno Laliberté said...

Let's see what the new week brings now...
;)~
HUGZ

C. Beth said...

Rooting for you to have a MUCH better week this time!

tonyamaries said...

Praying you both recover quickly!

My Mercurial Nature said...

Ugh...you need some serious relaxing time!!!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Sorry to hear it!

My post this time is about having recovered from hubby's latest trip to hospital.

soulbrush said...

NEXT week is going to be GREAT- I just know it!!

Toriz said...

Really sorry to hear that... Hugs!

Jess said...

Hi Cate Im just going to give this one last try,it just wouldnt work for me last week!
Hope you are both feeling much better xxx

Jess said...

It worked!Woohoo! This is on the 'big' computer!