STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Enjoying a weekend that I instigated!!

Other people usually determine my weekends - Joe, visitors, etc - but THIS weekend is all mine. We went out last night and will come home sometime today. And then there shall be activities and movies of my choosing. Booyah!




Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does with their entries.

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit.  Or I visit everyone. Or even numbered entries. Or odd numbered entries. Or multiples of three. Depends on what's going on that week.  In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).




24 comments:

JosephAlsarraf said...

Have fun! : )

ThresholdMum said...

Really enjoying Six Word Saturday (or in my case, 30 word Saturday). Thanks for hosting.

Jim said...

Cate, that's a good idea!
Wow, am I counting right?
You are staying out all night!

One of my sons had started getting bad grades in first grade. The doc checked him out and he heard good, saw good, and nothing else physically was wrong with him.

He suggested a psychiatrist check him. Of course that doc wanted to check me out too. So we went. The diagnosis was that this son needed to have some things go his way. I should let him pick an activity and where, etc, and do 'it' with him.

Also to not be surprised if the other kids wanted their half hour with Dad also. They did. And the son's grades shot back up to where my precocious child's belonged!.

Hang in there Cate, you need your time and space also! :)
..

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Enjoy :)

Grace.B said...

Wow that wonderful dear ! What are the movies ?

Happy SWS


Grace.B

Eternal Lizdom said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!

Melissa B. said...

Own it! Enjoy your weekend, chica!!

betty said...

That sounds like fun; I want to know how you managed to pull it off to get to do what you want and have Joe accompany you. Let us know what movies you chose!

Enjoy!

betty

Susan (Reading World) said...

Enjoy yourself! Everyone needs a weekend like that now and then.

Debbie said...

Enjoy! Haven't had one of those weekends in a looooooong time.

C. Beth said...

That's great, Cate!! Sounds divine...enjoy.

Toriz said...

Sounds like a really great weekend! :)

Kasi said...

Well, I hope you have a wonderful self planned weekend!

My Mercurial Nature said...

Fun meme idea! Thanks for letting me play along!

tonyamaries said...

I hope you enjoy EVERY second of your weekend!

soulbrush said...

sounds like high time to me! do it all girl!

Patricia said...

Thanks again for hosting this, Cate.
I really enjoy taking part....when I remember that is....!!!


Patricia

Patricia said...

Hi, Cate -
Just cuz I am curious, I clicked your link: "If you're leaving comments and not getting a response, 'please check this post'"

It seems to link back to an old blog of yours. You might want to have a look.

Patricia

totsymae said...

Enjoy the weekend everyone. Going to eat pizza now.

Jess said...

That sounds like a great weekend :-)

Sarah K. (The Mama Pirate) said...

I <3 Six Word Saturday. I'm also participating in NaBloPoMo-anyone else?

Bruno Laliberté said...

glad you got to have things go your way sometimes.
:)~
HUGZ

Unknown said...

It is about time you get to be the trip/event planner! :)

~Skiget~ said...

Hope it turns out just the way you want it to..:)