STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Fragmented Gratitude

Thankful for friends. You guys are the best.

Thankful to be (hopefully?) coming out of the funk that has gripped me the past day or so. It came on suddenly and I think it's departing quickly as well.

Thankful that we made the right decision, even if it was a tough decision - he turned the job offer down. We're both grieving a bit for what we thought was going to happen but we're thankful that he is still employed and that we're doing fine.

Thankful it's Friday.

Thankful for so many little things, including the fact that the sun is shining today. My spirit needed that brightness.

Thankful this is my blog and nobody expects me to make a whole lot of sense.

10 comments:

21 Wits said...

Thankful that you're here and hey we'll all be posting at the 6WS tomorrow, right!!!

soulbrush said...

Know exactly where you are at, been there too. We emigrated from South Africa to England 26 years ago on just such a decision, which caused a divorce and untold dramas. Fortunately everything is fine now, but I don't wish these huge job and life changing decisions on anyone. Hopefully the worst is over. My mantra since that day has been:
when in doubt-say NO!!

C. Beth said...

Thankful for YOU and your friendship too. :)

Ron. said...

I, too, empathize. There was a time when I, desperate for work, turned down 2 consecutive job offers because I knew--knew--they just weren't right for me.

All will be well. You'll see.

betty said...

Your blog did make sense! I'm especially thankful you're getting out of the funk. I hope the weekend is a restful one!

betty

JosephAlsarraf said...

I'm glad that ya'll made the right decision and that everything worked out. : )

Unknown said...

Don't you love the fact that you can just ramble in the blog and then it makes sense to you? That is one fo the reasons I love blogging! No one cares if they make sense! Interesting that we both went through similar experiences this week!

Toriz said...

I'm glad everyything worked out. *Hugs*

Unknown said...

I am thankful for you and that your funk is lifting. After bad days there is always hope for tomorrow.

John said...

We're quite thankful that you do chime in when you can :-)