STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Trip Check-in

Hello all! I'm having a fantastic time in San Francisco so far. Today we're on an all-day bus tour to Yosemite.

I've really only had one meltdown and that was when I thought it would be a good idea to head back to the coast last night. Turns out fog had moved in so not only was the sun hiding but so were the roads. Joe managed to return us safely to civilization with only minor spazzing (from me).

A little birdy tells me there were at least 70 Six Word Saturday linkies. I can't wait to visit them when I have internet access again. I've been relying on Gwen for access and she doesn't display the linkies OR play well with Blogger comments. (In fact, I'm posting this by email/Gwen so I hope it looks okay.)

If you're interested in a few pics, check out my Twitter feed. You can find the link over to the right of my page. There are a few photos as well as other random trip babbles.

Otherwise, look for trip posts after I return late Tuesday. Like, not right after because it will be late and as much as I love and miss you all, I might do the sleep thing before posting.

So behave and accept my apologies for late replies to comments and tardy visits to your blogs. And just know that I'm having a fantastic and much-needed good time.
Blog: http://www.showmyface.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/showmyface

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad your having a good time, enjoy yourself !!!! :)
Caroline

Quilly said...

I'm glad you're having fun. Enjoy the sunshine, avoid the fog!

betty said...

sounds like you are having a great time!! keep enjoying it! I always say blogs can wait; just go on and enjoy life :)

betty

cherie said...

just have a good time, cate! we'll be fine...

bARE-eYED sUN said...

enjoy yourself, luv,
San Francisco is SOOOOO cool!

have fun,

..
.ero

blognut said...

Glad you're having fun!

Pamdog said...

Yosemite is an amazing place. You're in for a treat. San Fran also tops my list of cool cities that I'd love to live in if only it wasn't so damn expensive!
Have fun...
Pamela

WeaselMomma said...

Have a great time.

Rochelle said...

Sleep?!? Life? I thought you loved us? OK I'll wait - sheesh. Enjoy your trip - I heart the Bay Area.

Melissa B. said...

Have a wonderful time in SFO. I have family there, and visit whenever I can! If you haven't done this already, I suggest two quasi-touristy things. Hike across the Golden Gate Bridge and take the ferry out to Alcatraz. Amazing!

Beth said...

Have fun! Eat some Ghiradelli chocolate for us.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Glad you're having such a good time (minus spazzing).