STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Note: I'm currently on vacation so it's very doubtful I'm going to get around to all of your entries until much later. But I will eventually get there! I debated not having 6WS this week but I figured you can all still have fun without me. So play nice and I'll be around at some point!

You know what to do by now - describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here.

My six words:

So much to see and do!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!) but I'm not going to delete your entry or punch you in the face if you don't. Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.



31 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your vacation! Sounds nice about now...too busy at home and getting ready for work/school to think about that now! :-(

Drahdrah said...

Enjoy your vacation !

Bridgette said...

Have fun on your vacation! :)

Caroline said...

Have fun on your vacation !!!
Caroline

Jim said...

Cate, enjoy San Francisco. I would forgive you if you missed me this time.
Yes, there is soooooo much to see and do. You can share with us when you get back. Please?
Please?
Please?
..

Unknown said...

I hope that you are having a great time!

Melissa B. said...

Have fun! I guess I'm a tad jealous. I start back to work on Tuesday...

Gemma Wiseman said...

This comment bubbles with excitement! Enjoy your holiday!

Robynbeth said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy!!!!!

Aunt Julie said...

That's why I LOVE SWS! Big, busy weekend planned. Have a great time on vacation. And be safe out there, everyone!

cat said...

Enjoy your holiday - playing along for the first time.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

It sounds like such a wonderful place to vacation. Enjoy!

Lindy said...

Happy vacation!

soulbrush said...

hope you are having a great time. xx

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Wow, I almost forgot! I leapt out of bed to come do this. Addicted much?!!

Annelie said...

Hope you're having a fantastic time!

Rochelle said...

I wish I were on vacation - somewhere warm - it is pouring down rain in Seattle today. Have a great time!

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Not participating today, Cate, "but wanted to wish you well!"

Have fun on your hollingberries!

Fhi x

Jenny-Jenny said...

Have a great time and I messed up and linked last time 6WS so I had to go back and add today's. I'm in there twice. The second one is the new one. Any idea how to delete a link?

The Wife O Riley said...

That's what I love best about vacation. Seeing and doing new things. Enjoy!

Mine's up.

Sassy Britches said...

I'm so glad you're having fun in San Fran! Can't wait to hear everything when you return!

Megan said...

Have a great vacation!!! =D

Unknown said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time- this is my first time playing with y'all. Looks like lots of fun.

Unknown said...

sorry that link is good but it posted the wrong thing :(

Dixiemom7 said...

Have fun! Thanks for visiting last week.
Everyone please visit me at http://dixie7flames.blogspot.com/ to join me in prayer for my young cousin newly fighting cancer!

uthostage said...

I'm a new follower and I really like the Six Word Saturday. Thank you. Have a great weekend!

Kilauea Poetry said...

I wonder where your vacationing? Hope its relaxing-
Mine is up-

maddie/cadesmimi said...

Just found your blog and loved your idea of Six Word Saturday! I'm in--twice! I have 2 blogs! Have a great vacation! Kathy

SparkleFarkel said...

"Scents" it is right! Read my SIX WORDS for the why for! Happy weekend to you!

mary said...

Backhanded, now it's time to fall.

Enchanted Oak said...

I killed my lovely cat today.