STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Running Amok

Hello everyone! As you read this, your pal Cate is running away to join the circus going into hiding with SisterFriend at the convent off to spend a week in San Francisco!

Thanks to my new BFF Gwen (aka my BlackBerry Tour) I will be somewhat connected. But for the next six days, I shall be Blogging Without Obligation. Sure, there will be a post of some sort up each day but responding to comments and reading your blogs is going to take a bit of a backseat to this:



and this:



and most definitely this:



Wish me luck - this is my biggest trip since making the acquaintance of my other BFF Lexie (aka my little quite anti-anxiety pills). Joe and I have been looking forward to this for quite awhile so I'm really hoping to make the most of it.

P.S. No good trying to rob my house while we're away. The guard-kitties are on duty. As well as our sweet little cat sitter and her big burly husband.

13 comments:

angi_b72 said...

Have a wonderful time!! Be safe!

Sassy Britches said...

OHMIGOD! Have a FACNTASTIC time! Can't wait to hear everything!

Are You There Mom? said...

Oh how I would love to go to CA! I've been to Vegas....so close! Have fun!!!

betty said...

enjoy!!

betty

Juniper Saltus said...

I Love San Francisco. I have been there 3 times and I can't wait until the next time I am able to go back!

Enjoy your time there and take lots and lots of pictures.

Housewife Savant said...

I hope you have a blast.
I hope you come back refreshed and well-rested.
I hope you'll blog it out.

Quilly said...

In truth, I would be more afraid of the attack cats then the burly husband. I was once bitten by an angry cat and it took six months of regular doctor's visits and pokings with very long needles to finally defeat the infection. The burly man would merely kill ....

Moxie said...

Have so much fun! I'll miss you [because you are one of the only ones who reads my blog]. Haha. Have fun and stay safe!!

Grand Pooba said...

Have a good time! And no promises on the robbing thing.

blognut said...

Have a great time, Cate! Behave yourself!

Dr.John said...

Did you have to leave that big burly fellow?
Well have a great time. Take lots of pictures.

2cats said...

I love SF. Have a wonderful time. Relax, enjoy, eat, and don't forget drink.

Leah Rubin said...

I lived there in 1974-75. What a fabulous place to visit! Have a blast, and come back and blog us into extreme jealousy!