STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feast My Face

Bonus post - lucky you!!! And it's not even your birthday (most likely)!

Earlier today, I launched a new site, FeastMyFace. It's about all things food. Not so much recipes and glossy photos although I'm sure there will be a bunch of those. I'm hoping to discuss ingredients, methods, kitchen disasters, and anything else food or drink-related.

Anyway, check it out, or don't. I'm hoping it turns out to be a lot of fun and maybe even a collaborative effort.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm off to check it out! Love the title!

Lyndsay said...

How odd. I've been on this new cooking at home kick and today I seriously thought I should contemplate creating a new blog ... just for food "stuff". Hmmm. Quit stealing my ideas, LOL!

Juliet Colors said...

Interesting... I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :-)

Sassy Britches said...

All right...kitchen disasters! That's something I can relate to!

mo.stoneskin said...

I'll pay it a visit if we have a whole week dedicated to creme eggs.

Call Me Cate said...

Tiffany - SomeMonkey thought the title was kinda awkward but due to availability, sometimes you gotta take what you can get around here!

Lyndsay - You just need to have nothing to do all day so you have time to work out all your fabulous ideas.

Juliet - thanks!

Sassy Britches - Unfortunately, I think I could fill an entire blog for a year with kitchen disasters.

mo.stoneskin - Let me see if I can schedule that in. Have any recipes using creme eggs?