STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day of rest

Main Entry: Sun·day
Pronunciation: \ˈsən-(ˌ)dā, -dē\
Function: noun
1. the first day of the week
2. the day of the week between Saturday and Monday
3. Christian Sabbath, an extension of Jewish Shabbat, a day of rest

Main Entry: time–out
Pronunciation: \ˈtīm-ˈau̇t\
Function: noun
1: a brief suspension of activity : break ; especially : a suspension of play in an athletic game
2: a quiet period used especially as a disciplinary measure for children

I have a confession to make... No post today. Way too much on my mind.  I'm burnt out and I need a day off. SomeMonkey insists and I know better than to argue with her.

Probably back tomorrow with something. No idea what, but something.  

12 comments:

Beth said...

Enjoy your rest.

Melissa B. said...

Gonna be a sunny Sunday here today...but no time for a time out! I've got flower beds to rake today...Please don't forget Sx3 today...I'm doing a video, which is quirky enough to get everyone's creative juices flowing!

mo.stoneskin said...

You are a genius.

Now, if I can't think of anything, I'm going to pick the first word that comes into my head and pow, I have all the ammo I need!

Sarah said...

Probably my lack of posts for a week qualifies as my time off...

Annelie said...

Enjoy your Day of Rest.
<3

angi_b72 said...

Have a good rest!!

Ann On and On... said...

Time off is good! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Somemonkey is right on. Take the day, Cate! Take it and ruuuuunnn.

Donnetta said...

Ready, ready, ready to ruuuuunnnn!!

Some posts are better than none, my friend!

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks everyone. The day off was great but just like any vacation, way too much to catch up on now!

Everyday Goddess said...

Somehow I never liked the idea of Sunday being the first day of the week. I think it must have to do with the school week schedule. Sigh.