STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

so many ideas, so little time

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



28 comments:

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Don't you just love modern technology. I have yet again managed to post the wrong link but was distracted by wife telling me to listen( who me?) and the neighbour knocking individual bricks out of our garden wall. The correct link is
My six word Saturday

soulbrush said...

love john's comment...always blame the wife! happy sws everyone

JoyACookin' said...

Too true. I'm at the opposite end of the literal 6WS. I don't think I could confine myself to six words if my life depended upon it! So much to say about food. What we all have in common: we eat. Cheers!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

There just aren't enough hours in the day, are there?

Six Words About Sudden Death

Melissa B. said...

I know what you mean...but in my case, so little time is a good thing!

Missy | Literal Mom said...

I agree wholeheartedly! How do you get the time for all of your ideas?

Linda said...

I have time now that we are retired...but not so many ideas anymore! Ha! But even if I did have an idea, I usually don't have enough energy to act on it!!!!!

Happy Saturday Cate
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Dianne said...

I know what you mean about all the idea and no time!!
I have so many projects on the back burner that I need more back burners :)

brandi said...

~i hear ya...i feel uya...i think this almost everyday!! best wishes and brightest blessing~

Caroline said...

Sounds like me this past week. I can well relate.
Happy 6WS

Caroline

Jeanie said...

I've got lots of ideas...now I just need some good ones. haha

cat said...

I really always feel like that.

CiCi said...

Ideas are awesome. I have to write down my ideas and refer back to them when I am ready to implement them. I don't want to use them all but at least if I save my ideas somewhere I have a bank of ideas to draw from.

rxBambi said...

I have lots of ideas, but I'm not very artsy or crafty so all my stuff tends to suck :(

Margaret Ann said...

It seems the older I get...the less time I have...what's up with that!!!!???? LOL :)

Katherine Krige said...

Quite the comment thread going. I decided to join again for another week. I will try to visit a few sites. Happy SWS

Debbi said...

haven't played in weeks! I miss ya, Cate!

Juniper Saltus said...

Ah, I know this feeling VERY well!

Happy 6WS Cate!!!

C. Beth said...

I love that your creative juices are flowing...even if there's never enough time for all of it!

amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

There never seems to be enough time, does there? ;)

~L said...

Hello all,
this week my 6 words are my title...hope that's cool with the rules.
peace,~L

A 2 Z said...

Hi Cate,

Nice to meet you. Its my first time joining and I love the concept. I've already visited a few blogs. Can you answer this question: Is the 6 WS blog hop supposed to be just 6 words. Anyway that's what I did but felt quite odd not sharing more about myself. Thanks for organizing all this.

Anne-Marie

silver star said...

I have the opposite problem, so much time, so little ideas.

Before I went to bed, I emailed a 6WS entry to my blog, so your graphic isn't on there, but I posted a link to your site. I just now used Mr. Linky with the correct link.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Jim said...

Hi Cate, once again. Many, many ideas for blogging too. Until our bucket gets empty.
Happy 6WS! I am off refilling my bucket starting today.
..

Maude Lynn said...

I just wish that a few of my ideas were good!

Jazzbumpa said...

Can you slow down your clock?

Cheers!
JzB

Toriz said...

Keep the ideas safe... They'll come in handy during dry mental spells.

Robin Pedrero said...

Creating art makes me so happy