STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mini-Monday

Yesterday, I did not blog or tweet. And the world did not end.

Though Lost did end. Forever.

Coincidence? I think not.

I'm exhausted this morning from a) staying up late for the Lost finale and b) not sleeping because of all the "huh?" caused by the Lost finale. Also, it's Monday, which is always a bit sleepy anyways.

Look for a more interesting post tomorrow. It may involve weddings and garbage cans. Or maybe Southern hospitality (Cate-style). Or unicorns. I guess we'll all be surprised.

9 comments:

Shanel said...

I've miss all of the years that Lost has been on but apparently I should have watched the Finale because a lot of people are talking about it:)

C. Beth said...

I'm glad the interwebz survived without you.

I'm TOTALLY proud of you for not blogging on Sunday. BOOYAH!

And it's time for you to give me your totally vague review of the finale. Sounds like it didn't answer all the questions?

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm hitting the LOST sleep wall right now too...

Toriz said...

I'm not really in to Lost.

LOL @ your possible post subjects for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

or armadillos with frickin lasers!?

Caty said...

I'm a few episodes behind on Lost so I didn't watch the finale, but I hear it was a little disappointing? Guess I'll find out. Hope you get caught up on your sleep!

mo.stoneskin said...

I reckon it might involve kittens and cocktails.

Dave said...

Cate,

Patti and I barely got any sleep last night also... I even woke up chewing through the finale in my head... so I know I was tossing and turning all night.

It's not often that a show does that to me.

Patti put her ideas on lost up at http://www.religionbites.org

Joanie said...

I also stayed up late to watch Lost, and the Jimmy Kimmel special afterwards. Not sure yet, how I feel abut the Lost Finale. I think I need to watch it again.