STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

Are you singing with me now?  Bwahaha...

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit at least one person ahead of you on the list. That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



22 comments:

Lola said...

Happy 6WS, everyone!

Mine's HERE!

LOLA:)

Jim said...

Hi Cate! Happy 6WS!

A cute dog in waiting begged a picture and the picture begged 6WS! That's how I got here. :)
..

Megan, Life Revamped said...

Hello Cate!

it's really a great day, isn't it? happy 6ws!

mine's here

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.

JoyACookin' said...

Morning! Eating In Is Always A Win. Also have gift list for the mothers of us all, to help enjoy the eating and the cooking. A whole day awaits to select a thoughtful way to say, "I love you, Mom."

Hootin Anni said...

My 6 Words are now posted!

HERE

Happy Mother's Day wish for tomorrow from me to you---

soulbrush said...

so happy for you and happy mom's day all

Juniper Saltus said...

Haha... you are evil. Now I have insomnia AND Mr. Roger's stuck in my head. Thanks a lot Cate!

brandi said...

~would you be mine...yes you have cursed us all...i too will be singing along to this tune today...ugh! wishing you a wonderful weekend and happy mothers day...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

monica said...

It has been some beautiful days here lately! Happy 6WS!

Caroline said...

The past few days have been beautiful here. Have a great 6WS
Caroline

debi9kids said...

LOL Well I wasn't singing it until you asked me..... ahhhh Mr Rogers :)

Jeanie said...

Please won't you be my neighbor.

Toriz said...

You wouldn't want me to sing

I'm Grace said...

Happy 6WS to all and have al lovely weekend.

Megan said...

It IS a lovely day in the neighborhood! =)

Happy Saturday!

Sheri said...

indeed! it is a beautiful day :)

mine is up and ready to go!

amanda said...

i'm glad someone is having a nice day...we have had rain, winds and snow today. :(

~L said...

Hello all,
first time player...

anyone a Red Wings fan? you may like my 6 words today.

peace,
~L

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day,my friend!
You look BEAUTIFUL, then and NOW!
You are such a wonderful friend and MOTHER!
May this Mother's Day be one of the best with more to come in years!
YOU ROCK, MOMMY!
hugs
shakira

Linda said...

Hi Cate...glad you were having a beautiful Saturday. We had a lovely one here too.

I got my poist up, but I have been having a lot of computer issues. I know today is Tuyesday, but I am still going to visit some SWS blogs today if this crazy thing will work right. UGH!!! (:>)

Have a good week.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits