STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Farewell to a Week

What an odd week it has been.

Sunday ran far too late with the finale of Lost. And since Lost is usually on Tuesday, this threw my week off before it even began.

The Monday night finale of 24 left me thinking that the next day was Wednesday because some part of my brain still thinks 24 is on Tuesday nights.

Wednesday, I finally started to grasp what day it was, though I was still quite exhausted and unsure how I was going to make it to Friday.

Then Thursday morning, I had to take Joe to urgent care for a shoulder injury and missed the entire day of work, which kind of made it feel like Saturday.

And now I'm back at work, it's Friday, and it feels like Monday.

I'm sure the long weekend is really going to help me get my bearings on next week, huh?

9 comments:

C. Beth said...

GREAT post. Just what I needed, some comedy. Perfect for a lazy Sunday.

Jeanie said...

Those Monday/Friday or Thursday/Saturdays are a little disorienting. Have a great weekend before you have to go back to work on Monday/Tuesday.

widcheezondat said...

It's felt like Friday for three days to me. Surely, it's because the kids had their last day of school on Wednesday. But, here's to a real Friday and a long weekend. :)

Caty said...

Wow...your week threw a few curve balls. I didn't watch Lost until Tuesday. It kept me on track a little...

Olivia said...

Very funny! I hope it's been a happy one!

Unknown said...

aaaaaand...now i have no idea what day it is today.

but "our" long weekend was last week. and by "our" i mean "canada...the country everyone thinks is filled with outhouses and igloos".

so that is *the suck*.

and i love you.

andrea

Toriz said...

Lost made you lost, then 24 made you think it was 24 hours later than it was. LOL!

amanda @ Rambling of an Empty Mind said...

Sounds like you have had one heck of a week...hope the weekend is better for you.

Saz said...

hiya, lve poste don six word saturday before, but didnt realise l shouldve linked....hey ho...over from Fhina's blog...don't you just love her!!

be back soonest...

cheers

saz x