STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Who knew learning was so hard?

Or that I would love it so?

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



21 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

And...Who knew we would all grow up so fast!!!??? Happy SWS! :)

Jingle said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/six-words-saturday-week-4/

I posted,
thank you.

fun post!
Happy Happy Saturday!

Nancy said...

Good for you. My ship of "going back to school" sailed a long time ago -- but I admire people who do it.

Melissa B. said...

Well, hey there...Happy SWS, Cate!

Jenny said...

That means you picked the right thing to learn! I'm impressed. I'll go back...someday!

Caroline said...

I'm glad you love it so. My kids love school but boy does it go fast.
Happy 6WS
Caroline

Jazzbumpa said...

Growth is always at the margins.

Learning means leaving the comfort zone.

Growing up?!?!? I'm not doing that!

Cheers!
JzB

Linda said...

Cate...thanks for doing Six Word Saturday...it is fun!

Sometimes it is hard to learn new things...but rewarding!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Just say Julie said...

Each summer I try to take some kind of class. Something about the books and the notes and the tests that are overwhelming & stimulating at the same time. And weirdly addicting.

JoyACookin' said...

Loving and hard common two-edged sword. When learning stops, the vitality of living slows. Never stop learning, never stop loving. And spreading the word. Good on ya!

C. Beth said...

Hip Hip Hooray for worthwhile challenges!

(That's my six words.)

Perfectly Unperfect said...

First time linking up!!! :-)

Toriz said...

You knew, hence starting the course!

Unknown said...

Skip will miss law and order

Allisonian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allisonian said...

and then it becomes fun! Just like your sws! Thank you for hosting! It is fun! Congrats on your ambitions!
:)

rrrr I forgot my 'r's...

uthostage said...

Keep it up hun! You'll rock it I'm sure!

I'm gonna keep it up too & finally get that diploma I didn't realize I wanted so badly.

Megan said...

I agree!! I'm enjoying school too. =)

Happy Saturday!!

Katherine Krige said...

First time here, although I have seen many of your posts. This seems to be all i have to offer today, but it felt good to offer. Thanks

CiCi said...

So glad you are enjoying the learning and the power you are receiving. Hey, they do say knowledge is power. I think it is true.

Anonymous said...

Happy SWS!!