STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

This is not my favorite hallmarkday so I'm going to keep it brief.

To those wonderful mothers out there, I hope you have a lovely day and feel very appreciated.

To those of you who have great mothers, don't take that for granted. Not everyone does.

For those who want to be mothers, I hope your dreams come true, one way or another.

For those of you with difficult mother-situations, know that you are not alone. So knock back some tequila and celebrate yourself. Because once you drink enough tequila and you're upside-down on the floor, you'll realize that "mom" upside down is "wow". And that's awesome.

11 comments:

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

You have a Happy Cate's Day, then. :)

Caty said...

I'm sorry this isn't your favorite. Celebrate it for you, then...just like every other day!!

Toriz said...

Havve a happy Cate day, and celebrate being a wow! :)

CiCi said...

Mothers Day brings out different emotions in each of us. I like it that you reached out to most of them. I hope you have a good day.

soulbrush said...

never got on with my mom, but i do envy those who do. happy moms day to those who do.

C. Beth said...

Well, you may have an (at best) complicated relationship with your mom...but the comment you left on my blog this morning was awesome, so you did make one mommy happy today. Thanks. :)

Caroline said...

I never thought of Mom upside down WOW !! Thanx !! Have a happy day !!
Caroline

Jeanie said...

You have the perfect take on the whole hoopla.

mo.stoneskin said...

Even though it doesn't sound like it is your favourite day of the year, I hope Tonya and Rusty got you something nice? Or at least, didn't do anything typically mischievous?

Lifeofkaylen said...

Ha - love it!!! This is the best Mothers Day post I've read!

Rochelle said...

Wow - that IS awesome. But I must say, tequila is great even if you have a wonderful mother...just sayin'.