STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sorry Folks!

Somehow I managed to schedule almost 2 weeks' of posts ahead of time while I was on vacation but now that I'm home, I didn't manage to write anything for today. And I'm slammed at work.

This is the closest I can come to taking the day completely off (despite the encouragement to do so by certain Twitter pals). I promise soon I'll be posting more vacation stories than you'll be able to stand.

In the meantime, I have to get back to working for the man.

6 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

You didn't even consider posting a picture of the mess Tonya made in your absence? She did turn the place into a tip. right?

InspiredDreamer said...

Welcome back! I hope you had an extraordinary time! :)

Betty W said...

Welcome home Cate! Hope it´s not too bad, your work load. After being away, it can get overwhelming. Do just one thing at a time. :)

C. Beth said...

I feel so cheated.

CiCi said...

Oh, the work it is to get things back to normal when you return from a fun long glorious trip!

Donnetta said...

Glad you are back!! Can't wait to hear all the good stuff!