STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Amokedness

Ahh, Sunday. I've been running amok this weekend while Joe attended his cousin's wedding in Chicago. It's been complete bliss (the running amok, not the wedding).

However, like all good things, it must come to an end. Joe will be home in a couple of hours. Rather than spend that remaining precious time trying to come up with a post for today, I suggest you read last Tuesday's post again. You know, for the article. Certainly not for the picture.

2 comments:

Caty said...

Well I don't know about anyone else...but I did re-read it again for the picture ;) Not that the article wasn't great...it was. But I sure love that picture ;)

Jazzbumpa said...

I must admit, in all honesty, that Ed does absolutely nothing for me.

Jedem das seine, I guess.

Cheers!
JzB