STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Six Word Sunday

Since I'm gone, I won't be able to visit this week's Six Word Saturday posts. So for today's post, I'm going to ask you to please click back to yesterday's entries and visit a few. Especially visit the last few entries because over the past several weeks, these entries have included some real gems and I know they don't receive a lot of visits.

Yes, I'm asking you to do my work while I'm on vacation. I'll bring you all back a souvenir and some love.

Also, to those who celebrate, Happy Easter.

Don't forget to spread the word about Rusty's donation to PetSmart Charities for Prevention of Animal Cruelty Month!

2 comments:

soulbrush said...

with pleasure.

Caroline said...

Sure will !!!
Caroline