STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Still running amok, back next weekend!

Just like last week, I'm not going to be able to visit.  As you read this, I'm in Barcelona.  The exchange rate means it's about $30/night for internet access.  Not to mention the time.  So again, I cannot visit and I ask you to visit each other.

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating). I do eventually make it around to all entries. Some weeks it takes longer than others but I will get there eventually. Please be patient with me!



18 comments:

Caroline said...

Miss you but hope you are having a good time. Praying for a safe return and have a Happy Easter !!
Caroline

Megan said...

How fun!! Hope you're having an awesome time!!

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Oh you may have seen my son hitching a lifthere in Spain!

John (@bookdreamer) said...

oops wrong link. It should have been this one Mine is here It's right in Mr Linky

Lola said...

Have a great vacation ~ look forward to *seeing* you when you return!

XOXO LOLA:)

Lola said...

PS me again! my link's:

Is It OK To Swear At Work? @ The Lola Diaries

XOXO LOLA:)

TuTu's Bliss said...

I needed this..condensing the chaos and bad luck down to six words was a huge stress reliever.

studio lolo said...

I hope your vacation is everything you need it to be ;)

Have a happy time!

Jenny said...

I hope you are having a great time!

C. Beth said...

After the photo you sent yesterday, I'm pretty sure Barcelona is the coolest city in the world. :) I posted it on FB and one of my friends said I need to visit in person. I think that's a great excuse for a family European vacation!!

Melissa B. said...

$30 for Internet access? Why, that's only $5 per word, correctamundo? Enjoy your trip!

I'm Proud to be an American

Faith said...

Hope you're having a lovely time!!!

(Ooh- That was 6 words. I didn't even mean to do that)

debi9kids said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday in Spain! WOW!

Margaret Ann said...

Enjoy life to the absolute max!:)

soulbrush said...

so glad you are having fun, see you when you get back.

Unknown said...

when you're gone i keep hearing that song by trisha yearwood (also by leanne rimes)...

you know, "how do i live without you? how do i breathe without you?...if you ever goooooo."

poor, poor, me.

you better be having a kick ass time.

my pain needs to mean something.

<3 andrea

uthostage said...

Hope you're partying like a rock star hun! *hugs*

Matty said...

Wow, Barcelona? Lucky you.