STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Big Stuff & Beaker

There's a lot of big stuff happening in my head right now. Not necessarily bad stuff but changes on some things that mean more sitting tight on other things and blah blah blah. All of which makes absolutely no sense without explaining the whole of everything which would bore you all to tears.

So instead of that, I'm going to give you this instead. Because you can never go wrong with a video from the Muppets.

4 comments:

C. Beth said...

Heh. Thanks for the laugh.

And ya know, if you need a somewhat objective, very far away listening ear, I'm here....

Caty said...

So I'm sitting at work...which is a bad start to a beautiful Friday afternoon anyway...and on top of this I am bored! This was just what I needed to brighten my day!! Thanks for the giggle...

Jeanie said...

You are right, you can't go wrong with the Muppets.

Anonymous said...

I heart Beeker!