STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day Tour

Last Monday, we joined a tour group for a day wandering Girona, Pals, and Costa Brava. The locations were fantastic and lucky for us, no Eternabus! The tour was conducted on a van instead of a mini-bus and there were only eight passengers. Plus one totally professional and knowledgable tour guide. Ed.

Ed, the young Brit (complete with accent) who decided two years ago (at the tender age of 23) to relocate from Northern England to Barcelona.

Ed, who quit working for "the man" in order to lead tours in Spain.

Ed, the helpful, informative, and personable tour guide.

Ed, stunt double for Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire.



Ed, short for Edible.

Rawr.

P.S. Don't you love that of all the stories and all the photos from my trip, I start with this one?

P.P.S. You know you love it. (Joe, however, might notsomuch)

P.P.P.S. Do we think it is coincidence that after I drooled over Ed, Joe decided to stop shaving?

P.P.P.P.S. Aren't we all glad TMC didn't talk me out of going on a nice tour?

P.P.P.P.P.S Ed, if you're reading this, it's all in good fun. I respect you as a person. I was seriously impressed with your tour guide skills. call me

13 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

What will Tonya do when she sees Joe with a beard? Will she feel threatened by the imposing hair?

Unknown said...

Ed reminds me of that guy that played Chris on Gilmore Girls. I don't know the actor's name but he also looked nice with facial hair. My husband has a beard and it doesn't like as nice as that. #sadface

Caty said...

Love it! I thought that was Jake G. for a minute...good start to the stories =)

Toni said...

Oh wow, he totally looks like Jake Gyllenhal (probably spelled that wrong) and Toby Macguire. Although I never connected those two before.

Anyway, Lucky Cate!

Unknown said...

andy like men with brains, kindness, and charm.

also, hairy.

i would only suggest you don't ask joe to speak with a british accent during those "intimate moments". 'cause that'd be a dead giveaway.

<3 andrea

CiCi said...

I have to admit Ed is way way cute.

MJW said...

This is hilarious! Welcome back! I've enjoyed your random tweeting throughout your trip!

blognut said...

Ed is positively hawt. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to clean off my monitor where I may or may not have licked my screen.

Jeanie said...

Did you see anything on the tour, or did you spend all your time looking at Ed? Either one would have been fun.

uthostage said...

And here I didn't think I could be any more jealous of you. I. Was. Wrong. You lucky duck! You'll tell us when/if he calls, right? LOL

Anonymous said...

that last PS had me crackin up!!!

He does look like a cross between Toby and Jake, doesn't he? Wow, yummy!

C. Beth said...

Ha ha ha! Just read this! And the Tobey/Jake comparison is "spot on" (as we* sexy Brits like to say.)

*I use the term "we" in a sense of bonding together as fellow humans. Or something like that.

TMC said...

{x-rated response censored}