STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Six Word CATurday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.


Rusty here. I'm sad today. I was willing to give away up to $250 of my humans' money to the cause of animal cruelty prevention - $1 per comment. At last check, only $20 will be donated. You have until tonight to tweet, link, or comment like mad to save the kitties (and puppies, and bunnies, and ponies...). After that, my people will be home and they'll see what I've done but they'll be forced to honor any number of comments left before then. Please comment and tell your friends!

Note from Cate: I'm leaving London around 5am EST, landing sometime in the afternoon. Assuming Customs allows us back in the country, I'll be in my own bed tonight. And I'll be visiting your 6WS entries this week.

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating). I do eventually make it around to all entries. Some weeks it takes longer than others but I will get there eventually. Please be patient with me!



31 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

Being home will feel soooo good! (Six Words...:)

Kathy said...

Ah, Rusty...I am sorry the humans in blogland have been "slack" about commenting lately. Perhaps spring holidays, and beautiful weather has kept the humans busy...What a wonderful cause to donate to! I am an avid animal lover you know--especially cats! Rusty, do you read? You know I do a series of stories called "Shelter Tales"...all true stories... I'm happy for you that your humans will be arriving home today, don't let them know that you missed them..

Melissa B. said...

Aw, Rusty, say it ain't so!

Caroline said...

Happy saturday and happy for you to get home.
Happy 6WS
Caroline

Adrienne said...

Happy Saturday

tilden talks... said...

safe home!

annies home said...

hope you make it safely back home and have had a wonderful trip

Jeanie said...

I hope you had a wonderful time. It will be great to be back home in your own bed soon.

Caty said...

welcome back! Hope you had a great time. Can't wait for the stories.

CiCi said...

Saturday winds blowing here. We don't have any pets but we do support the Humane Society here.

C. Beth said...

Aww, poor Rusty!!! I hope he gets LOTS more comments.

I'm Grace said...

Happy Saturday!

Dianne said...

Hey Rusty! I donate every month to my local shelter, I hope that helps a bit

you're a good cat

monica said...

Hope you had a lovely time! Welcome home.

TMC said...

You can't talk to me that way, Rusty. I don't know who you think you are.

Punk.

Gamma Sharon said...

Oh Rusty, I will be a better human and try and pay more attention to my blog world so I don't miss opportunities like this again. I hope you have a great day anyway!

TMC said...

I tweeted this post.

Unknown said...

CATE's HOME! CATE's HOME! CATE's HOME!

we'll just mail peta a list of all your followers who didn't comment.

wait...i did comment, right?

<3 andrea

Steph @ Steph Runs On said...

I tweeted this :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Sorry puppy! Hope you're humans make it home safe and sound! :)

A Blog In The Rough said...

Hooray for Saturday and helping animals! :)

Linda said...

Hi Cate...Welcome home...(almost)
I hope you have a safe return.

I am a bit slow linking up today. Kinda tired from my times with the grandkids, and the party we had last night.

Better late than never I say!
(Hey that's six words)!

uthostage said...

Hope you have a safe trip home Cate!

Maude Lynn said...

Get home safe!

Unknown said...

Aw, poor rusty...sorry I have been a slacker too!

Jules said...

Hello from a 6WS newbie. :)

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Rusty! Chill, tuna-breath! ;) It's been a crazy week so I didn't know about the challenge. Here I am now though :) Hope other folks drop in and comment also.

Hope the humans had a fabulous trip!

Anonymous said...

I'm here from Jenn's blog to support the cause. It's a good cause. Safe travels :) Have a great Sunday.

Kat said...

I almost forgot about Six Word Saturday! So I did it this morning. I hope that's ok!! I love Six Word Saturday!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Thanks Thom! You rock.

Hey Rusty, does this one count too???

Adrienne said...

Happy Saturday and it is OK if you don't visit I love this little hop and I appreciate you hosting it =)