STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

How can it be over already?

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!) but I'm not going to delete your entry or punch you in the face if you don't. Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.



Note: Please be careful to make sure you've linked to the right post. I've had a lot of links to non-Six Word Saturday blogs lately. Just trying to cut down on the confusion. Also, if you want to link directly to the 6WS post, that's super-helpful as well. Thanks!

17 comments:

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Are we back to normal yet - We are SWS twins, you and I, Cate! Happy Serendipity! Hope the cats have come down from their catnip highs! x

soulbrush said...

for me i breathe a sigh of relief! now i want to just rest till january, have wonderful weekend, and i am soo glad that you have one of my paintings with you. it gives me a thrill every time i think about it.

Melissa B. said...

Always in the blink of an eye!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

It's over... except for the mounds of horrible, bane-of-my-existence toy packaging to deal with...

I haven't been doing this for a few weeks. I've missed it!! Glad to be back.

brandi said...

~i am sad to see it leave..i love the holiday season...brightest blessings~

monica said...

No not quite. Still a lot of stuff to do today!

C. Beth said...

I totally just edited my post to turn it into a 6WS post. :)

Matty said...

Time flies when you're having fun.

Bridgette said...

I don't know how it can be over, but thank God it is! I need to just relax!!!

Rochelle said...

I know, all those expectations and then BAM! it's gone. Hope it was a good one though! :)

Lisa said...

The day may be over, but's let's pray the spirit and joy is not. I am enjoying my time off. I hope you are finding time to enjoy the holidays.

Lisa :)

Megan said...

I know! Just as quickly as it came it's now gone! Craziness! =) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Sassy Britches said...

I know, right? I'm digging into a pizza and a good book this evening, relishing in the no-more-people time. But, STILL, I kinda miss it!

Just say Julie said...

better late than never, right.

I still have one more Christmas left to go :)

betty said...

I know; all that work, all that planning, all that stress and worry and it goes by way too fast! glad you had a good one though!

betty

Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

It goes so fast, doesn't it? A line in a song "December comes faster and goes quicker every year". It certainly does!

Aunt Julie said...

The days are flying by, but that means that our LIVES are flying by at the same time! Yikes!