STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Challenge? Bring It.

Dear Soulbrush has challenged me to tell you Seven Things You May Or May Not Know About Me. If she had just tagged me, I might've looked the other way. But a challenge? Game on!

1.) I once ran away to join the circus. I only made it as far as the end of our road.
2.) I'm Daddy's girl. Growing up, my favorite shows were the ones I watched with him. A-Team, MacGyver, MASH, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider.
3.) I started college as a Journalism major with a leaning towards PR and advertising. I often wish I hadn't changed that.
4.) One of the things that makes me saddest in life is unrealized dreams for my sisters.
5.) My dreams are very vivid and I often remember them. They tend to follow one of three basic scripts.
6.) I realized last night that I am terrified of bagpipes. There's something unnatural about them. The breathing doesn't match with the sound like when you watch other instruments. It's like watching a poorly dubbed foreign film.
7.) I believe 2010 is going to be my year. I don't know what that means yet.

The second challenge is to answer the following questions with only one word. Geez, at least I allow you all Six Words!

1. Where is your cell phone?… charging
2. Your hair?… static
3. Your mother?… obnoxious
4. Your father?… weak
5. Your favorite food?… alfredo
6. Your dream last night?… angry
7. Your favorite drink?… pepperminthotcocoa
8. Your dream/goal?… happiness
9. What room are you in?… office
10. Your hobby?… writing
11. Your fear?… car flags
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… healthy
13. Where were you last night?… slanket
14. Something that you aren’t?… content
15. Muffins?… blueberry
16. Wish list item?… nap
17. Where did you grow up?… rural
18. Last thing you did?… sneezed
19. What are you wearing?… sweater
20. Your TV?… uncooperative
21. Your Pets?… evil
22. Friends?… some
23. Your life?… uncertain
24. Your mood?… exhausted
25. Missing Someone?… always
26. Vehicle?… reliable
27. Something you're not wearing?… tutu
28. Your favorite store?… online
29. Your favorite colour?… purple
30. When was the last time you laughed?… yesterday
31. Last time you cried?… Thanksgiving-eve
32. Your best friends?… imaginary
33. One place that I go to over and over?… home
34. Facebook?… sometimes
35. Favorite place to eat?… kitchen

Feel free to snag one or both of these challenges for your own blog as we ease into the new week.

9 comments:

CM said...

Too funny, I watched Dukes of Hazzard and McGyver with my dad too!

blognut said...

I always suspected that you ran away to join the circus.

Also? Bagpipes really are kinda scary, aren't they?

mo.stoneskin said...

Maybe (7) is all about you learning the bagpipes?

Toni said...

Loved McGyver and the A-Team. I may snag both of these because I've been having real problems trying to come up with posts lately. Thanks!

soulbrush said...

1,3,4,6 of the top one very interesting, love the tutu one...thanx for doing this, you are a sport and a star. do you know that all of the 4 people who responded, not one of them said 'friends'...lots !!

soulbrush said...

oh yes and the bagpipes one cracked me up roflol. you should see them in scotland playing with kilts on, i am always scared the kilts are gonna fall down when they breathe in so deeply.

Nessa said...

I think 2010 is going to be better all around.

Nicholas

Unknown said...

omfg.

your favourite colour is purple?

after all i've said about my purple walls how can you still love me?

do you still love me, cate?

cate?????

<3
andy

2cats said...

That was fun. You did a good job.
Thanks Cate.