STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Holiday spirit? Where are you hiding?

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!) but I'm not going to delete your entry or punch you in the face if you don't. Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.



Note: Please be careful to make sure you've linked to the right post. I've had a lot of links to non-Six Word Saturday blogs lately. Just trying to cut down on the confusion. Also, if you want to link directly to the 6WS post, that's super-helpful as well. Thanks!

23 comments:

Jim said...

Oh Golly, Cate, I'm first tonight!
The answer to your question, if you want to be that way, is "Bah Humbug."
Happy 6WS and thank you for hosting it all again (and again).
..

Bridgette said...

Yeah I was asking myself the same question today. I am just not feeling it this year.

Nessa said...

I think the earlier "Christmas" starts the harder it is to get in the mood.

Six Random Words

Tina said...

I can't find mine either.

blognut said...

Put the Santa hat on Tonya!

Seriously, that'll put you in the spirit. :)

Tina said...

mine seems to be MIA also.....
ugh, it needs to show up ASAP!!

happy sws
xoox

Sassy Britches said...

When you find yours, I bet mine's with it!

Melissa B. said...

We're still looking for ours, too!

monica said...

I hope the holiday spirit come out from it's hiding spot soon!

Mamie said...

I've got it all at my house! We created and ordered our holiday photo cards this morning, and it's snowing outside and we're going to go on a photo-taking drive! Sorry if I'm hogging the holiday - come on over and we'll share some of it!

Unknown said...

I think he's hiding with the Hallmark Fairy that refuses to do my cards!! :)

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

Less than two weeks and still haven't found the spirit!!
~Margaret

C. Beth said...

I hope you find it! Maybe it's hiding with your breakfast?

Matty said...

It's right here. In our attitude.

Tiffany said...

LOL I'm right there with you! When I sent out my son's 'Christmas List' to my family I REALLY wish that instead I could have sent out a e-mail that said "Due to lack of motivation Christmas is Cancelled" - so yeah I'm missing the holiday spirit as well!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I was feeling a lot more the day it snowed, until it melted ten minutes later. Bring on the blizzards!

Rochelle said...

OMG I hear ya Cate. We're having a itsy bitsy party next week and I'm like "Ugh you mean I have to decorate and CLEAN UP?!?" But maybe it'll put me in the spirit...right?

Jazzbumpa said...

My holiday spirits?

Imported from Scotland!

Cheers!
JzB the Lagavulin sipping trombonist

Lisa said...

Okay, the perpetually Jaded Ice Queen is gonna take the path less traveled and say: The Christmas Spririt is already in your heart, the eyes of wound-up children, twinkling in the lights on your tree. Just look a bit closer and I am sure you will find it. Keep the Christmas Faith! :) Lisa

Debbi said...

I can't believe how many people are in this each week,babe! Good on you!

Megan said...

I agree. I'm having a hard time finding it as well!!

Anonymous said...

Its not Christmas to me until there is significant snow. I'm having a hard time without the snow that we usually have to get in the Christmas spirit.

betty said...

its not hiding in So. California so don't come looking here (actually if you are ever in the area, do let us know)

I don't know. It's here somewhere. some people do have it (lucky ones)

wow you are going to reach over 100 soon with this meme :)

betty