STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Greetings

Merry Christmas Eve!!! (Wait, who the hell is Eve?)

Every year, I like to design my own cards. This year, we only mailed a few because Joe is all into saving trees. Most people will get a personalized email and a link to a special blog post we've set up for the occasion.

For you, my bloggy friends, a very special holiday greeting.





Some of you may remember last year's card. This year, I thought I had gone with a less specific greeting so all of my friends, even those who do not celebrate Christmas, would feel the love. However, SomeMonkey informed me that it was decidedly Old Testament. At which point I said screw it because I wasn't going to redo the whole thing.

So whatever/wherever/however you celebrate, hope it's warm and fuzzy and made of awesome!

7 comments:

C. Beth said...

I don't want to be punched....I'll choose the peace. :)

Merry Christmas!*

*Use of this greeting does not imply that there is a requirement that said greeting be returned, or that any other greeting will be rejected.

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays, darlin'! I am so thilled to have found your blog(s) this year. You'll never know how much they have helped. You're an inspiration.

And speaking of, you've given (via your card) some GREAT (snarky) ideas for next year... Rabbit pellets, anyone?

betty said...

I think it is a wonderful design and I'm not sure I see Old Testament here. I see hope which is a nice thing to have this time of year

I hope you and Joe (and the kitties) have a very Merry Christmas!

betty

silver star said...

It's the thought that counts, you made a card for all of your readers! I feel loved! Thank you Cate, and a Merry Christmas to you as well.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I somehow missed OT references...and you did a real punch-up job on the card.
Merry Christmas!
~M

Unknown said...

i effing love your cards.

*that* is how you will make your fortune.

for realz.

<3 to you and joe.

andrea

blognut said...

Such a beautiful card with a warm, fuzzy message!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!