STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chanukah Song

Since the blogosphere is so quiet, just going to post a quick little posty today.

I remember watching SNL back in high school. Usually I'd stay up super late to watch it live. As long as I didn't complain about waking up early for church the next morning, my parents didn't say much.

So even though I know it was high school, I can't believe this song debuted back in 1994. Am I really that old? Oh well, still good for a laugh.

Adam Sandler's Chunukah Song. Enjoy!


P.S. Also, I keep forgetting to post this award that Rabbit gave me! Isn't it awesome? Check out Rabbit's blog at Redhead Dancing.

11 comments:

soulbrush said...

hilarious

soulbrush said...

am gonna challenge you -see my blog, in 10 minutes.xx

Matty said...

I've seen this video and it cracks me up every time I watch it.

Otin said...

I love that song! LOL!

The blog world is very quiet today! That is obvious, I'm sure. I started this morning with a full google reader and now I am surfing! LOL

Margaret said...

I love this song!

betty said...

this is such a great song! Adam Sandler looks so young here! 1994! wow 15 years ago; seems like almost yesterday I was hearing this for the first time

congrats on the award :)

betty

blognut said...

I love Adam Sander. He looks like a mere boy in this video.

Anonymous said...

That is brilliant - so funny :)

mo.stoneskin said...

You're not THAT old, it's all an illusion.

shraddha said...

omg...i had added this song on my blog..last week..lol!!

Nessa said...

Always a favorite.

Nicholas