STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Happily Lost in a Good Book

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



15 comments:

Unknown said...

i was like that just weeks ago,now missing to read a good book again.

happy saturday!

Juniper said...

I plan to be lost in a good book later... :-)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Six Word Saturday.

Joanie said...

I love a good book!! I'm in the middle of three right now!

Mamie said...

Ahhhhh, one of my FAVORITE things to do on a Saturday (or ANY day)!

Amanda said...

I'm jealous of your break...then remember we had ours last month. Happy Saturday.

Jessica said...

I can't wait until after the NaNoWriMo madness so I can read a book again!!! I have several waiting for me!

Enjoy! And Happy 6WS!

Melissa B. said...

I finished a good book yesterday...

C. Beth said...

I loooove being happily lost in a good book! Curious to know which one has your attention right now....

Kimmy said...

I love getting lost in a good book!! My favorites are Danielle Steel :o)

Enjoy and Happy SWS!

NorCalMom said...

I am finishing one later today. Hoping to start another tomorrow afternoon.

Happy Saturday.

Toriz said...

The best place to be lost!

:)

Donna said...

Just recently finished reading "Look Again" by Lisa Scottoline. I've been distracted lately so it took about 6 months to get through half the book (yes, I read at turtle speed). Took me 6 hours to get through the second half.

Absolutely riveting story, as is your post. Thanks so much for the warm and fuzzy reminder. Love that feeling, another stress reliever.

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

My favourite way to get lost - enjoy!!!
(and share with the rest of us: what book is it?)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! That's the best place to be lost in. I wouldn't surface unless I got dragged out by family/friends who try to make sure I get some food in me when I'm on a reading binge.