STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

Thankful for sleeping in on Saturdays

Each week (probably on Sunday or Monday), I use random.org to select a bunch of entries to visit. That way, everyone has equal chance. In addition, please visit the person ahead of you on the list (or visit everyone if you like!). That way everyone receives at least one visit!

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating).



15 comments:

Jim said...

.
Hi Cate! Get your beauty sleep!
I'm sleeping in too, until about eight or so if the dogs will let me. I'm letting them out now and going to bed.

Happy 6WS! :) Thank you for your work on this.
..

Elaine said...

I was hoping for some extra sleep this morning, but somehow it didn't happen!

Juniper said...

My first Saturday lie-in upstairs in the big bed since the crash. Lovely :-)

CiCi said...

I don't ever sleep in, every day is a great day since I no longer go to a job. Yay.

Jessica said...

Saturdays are usually my sleep in days as well, but not this week unfortunately!!! Have a great weekend, Cate!

Mamie said...

Sleeping in is such a reward after a long week! Enjoy!

Esther said...

:-) Love Saturdays!

Anonymous said...

Have a restful weekend. I should be sleeping in right now but, alas, I am blogging! - G

Megan said...

A-MEN!! Me too, except I didn't today. LOL

Wysteria said...

Ugh... I think I posted on the other Saturdays of past.. Still new to all of this.

Sorry if I screwed up stuff.

Going to read some other authors now..

Wysteria

Joanie said...

I slept until 10 am today!!! I had to rush to get to work on time!

Unknown said...

me no get no sleep in.

unless you count the 3 snoozes of the alarms;)

blah.

<3

C. Beth said...

Oh yeah, definitely a good thing to be thankful for!!

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

That's what I was doing this morning... heck, even a little bit this afternoon. Nice!!!

Toriz said...

Always nice when you get a bit of extra sleep!