STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Destination: Resignation Achieved!

I'm thankful for... walking out of the office this morning, officially done.

Afterwards, I celebrated with a trip to the gynecologist for my annual exam, including checking on a lump I thought I had found. Turns out, no lump to worry about. And even though they had no record of my appointment, the doctor fit me in. Good thing - I didn't want to go home with my nicely shaved legs and nothing to show for them!

Next, I'm back to my classwork. Right after a victory lap nap!

7 comments:

Toriz said...

That's a celebration? Lady, you need to get out more! ;)

Kimmy said...

LOL!! Congrats...and yah for utilizing the shaved legs in a positive manner! :D Can't let that go to waste ;o)

Unknown said...

I hope you add a new cork to the jar tonight in celebration of your last day in hell. Congratulations.

Cap'n Salty said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Unknown said...

i am totally happy face for you:)

see?

does joe think this means he doesn't have to give you a christmas present this year?

because that's bullshit...you tell him to talk to me!

<3

Jeanie said...

"Walking out of the office this morning, officially done"....wow, that is huge. Enjoy some time for yourself before school and other things take over.

Joanie said...

Can't waste a good leg shaving!

Congrats on your freedom!