STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Friends

Quick gratitude today.

I am thankful for... friends. I have several friends I want to devote longer posts to but in the meantime, just thank you to those of you who provide me with reasons to smile, shoulders to cry on, and my very own cheering section.

You all kick the llama's ass. (Eleventy bajillion cat hairs to the first person to get that reference - and no, it has nothing to do with my drama llama boss)

5 comments:

C. Beth said...

I'm really bummed that I don't get that reference.

And I'm thankful for you!

Unknown said...

I don't get the reference either. Oh, darn no cat hair for me.

I am very thankful to have you as a friend!

Z's mama said...

If anyone deserves a beating, the llama does.

Toriz said...

Friends are a perfect thing to be thankful for! :)

Unknown said...

obviously you're referring to the llama off of the emperor's new groove.

he really irritated me too.

<3

i am so devoted to you i even googled:

http://llamanews.com/