STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ambiguous Gratitude

NaBloPoMo of Gratitude, day #8264. Or something.

Today, I am thankful for... something I don't quite dare blog about yet. There are big changes coming in my life and I feel like if I blog about things before they are official, I'll jinx it somehow.

Don't worry though - you will all know in due time. Which brings me to my second gratitude of the day (I KNOW! Total over-achiever!): I am thankful for... this blog. I won't be sharing any of this with anyone "for realz" except Joe. Which means this blog is about to become my only outlet for a significant bit of my life.

P.S. No, I'm not pregnant.

7 comments:

Joanie said...

I like that your NaBloPoMo is all about gratitude!

TMC said...

you've confused me significantly.

Toriz said...

*Looks curiously at you*

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

*I* have it figured out. ::::wicked evil grin::::

(uhm, I think. lol)

Grand Pooba said...

Dude, my mind totally went to the pregnancy thing. Thanks for clarifying!

Diane said...

Everything happens for a reason. Hugs to you! :O)

21 Wits said...

It's got to be a job thing...and hopefully something really cool! Good luck and don't say a word until it's all done!