STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday? Where's My Coffee?

Day 8 of my NaBloPoMo of Gratitude and I am thankful for... coffee.

Especially on a Monday morning. The lyrics to this video are awesome. And bonus because if you don't care about coffee, you can just enjoy the awesome dog doing amazing tricks. Everyone wins!



The song is "Coffee", by Josh Woodward, and I kinda love it.

With enough coffee, anything is possible

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous of the person with that dog! I can't even get pug sausage to sit and stay for two seconds at the time let alone do something useful.

Toni said...

Smartest. Dog. Ever.

Oh my word! I think I watched the whole video with my mouth hanging open and random bursts of unbelieving laughter!

Grand Pooba said...

I would inject coffee straight into my veins if I could.

C. Beth said...

That is awesome!! The kids and I danced to the song. Until they realized there was a cool video to go with it; then they stopped dancing and just watched. :-D

21 Wits said...

I want this doggie! he and the song rock! Very cool...what a treat!

Toriz said...

I don't drink coffee. For 2 reasons:

1. I accidentally picked up my Dad's coffee one time... Freezing cold coffee when you're expecting a hot cup of tea is a bit of a shock to the tastebuds, and tastes disgusting! After that I didn't like the taste of it one bit!


2. I have to limit caffine, because it gives my body issues with iron absorption (I'm anemic). I don't even drink "proper" tea any more because of the caffine... Just herbal teas.