STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Interwebz

I am thankful for... the ability to participate in Black Friday from the comfort of my own home. Complete series of Lost for $99. New bathroom rugs for 75% off. And books for my SIL for Christmas. All while in my pjs.

I refuse to go out on Black Friday. It's safer for everyone because I am NOT a morning person and I also do poorly in crowds. I hate people in my personal space. Add to that how pushy and greedy and violent people become over saving $10 on a video game and it's all a bad combination.

We'll go out in a couple of hours - to a run-down movie theatre that plays foreign and independent films. I may even change out of my jammies for the excursion.

7 comments:

Toriz said...

Don't blame you for shopping that way. Hope you enjoy your movie! :)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

feel free to do what you like..
Happy Belated Thanksgiving if you celebrate...

awards/treats 4 u

Joanie said...

I had no choice. I work in a mall. But I did not shop! I did, however make $100 in tips! I hope to repeat that tomorrow.

Glad you found good online sales!

C. Beth said...

Sounds like a great way to spend Black Friday!

Caty said...

I refuse to shop black Friday too; the computer makes for a great (solitude) store!! Hope you enjoyed that movie :)

Lifeofkaylen said...

It's good that people like you stay home so people like me can go out!! :)

I got a $40 pan for $14!!!
And then two frying pans that were $45 but I got them for $18!!!
AND my new $200 printer for $69.

And socks at 50% off!!

I was really tired and grumpy about 9:45am...I nearly left my mom at the store she was bugging me so much!

Unknown said...

I also do my shopping online. I hate the mall. and people. :)