STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chillin'

I'm thankful for... this opportunity to take a bit of a break from classwork before throwing myself into finals.

My final projects are due beginning next Saturday and I've barely started them at this point. But because my last day at work is Monday, and just for a couple of hours, I feel good about the time I have available. Giving myself a break for a few days was exactly what I think I needed to be ready to dive in for that final push.

I plan to finish up NaBloPoMo but then expect posting to be a bit sparse until classes are over. After that? You won't be able to get rid of me. I bet you can barely wait.

4 comments:

Melissa B. said...

You know, back in the day I used to post daily. I don't know how I ever did that. NaBloPoMo is killing me! Must be getting older, correctamundo?

Veronica said...

Congrats on leaving the job! I've been there. Such a great feeling to walk out those doors and know you never have to go back. Enjoy your new-found freedom. :)

21 Wits said...

Never worry about the future, just know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum...something like that....from the Sunscreen song......! Happy you! Happy Life!

Toriz said...

Time to "chill" is always a good thing! :)