STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Protection

The following was written between 10pm and 11pm. The events occur in real time.

Said in my best movie trailer voice...

In a world where unemployment, piggy flu, and Brangelina roam free, there's a man with a gruff voice, immunity from sleep deprivation, a bottomless bladder, and a man-purse watching out for you.

Seriously, don't we all wish there was a Jack Bauer out there covering our asses? (Though I'm kinda creeped out at the idea of a Chloe hacking away at my interwebz. And do you think she's ever been caught playing Solitaire? Nah, didn't think so.)

I guess if we can't have Walker, Texas Ranger keeping track of us, Bauer will have to do.

And by "have to do", I kinda mean "rawr".

6 comments:

Autumn said...

LOL! JB doesn't do it for me, never has, never will. Not to mention that the show seems completely fake and a total waste of time to me......Gibbs on the other hand.....

Joanie said...

I watched the first 2 or 3 seasons but I haven't seen the last several.

mo.stoneskin said...

I could be wrong but I think Bauer is fictional. But I'm happy to be proved wrong.

The Wife O Riley said...

I'd rather have Superman, he can fly.

C. Beth said...

Hubby commented that Jack never sleeps. I informed him, Jack sleeps 11 hours a night every night, except the one day of every year in which he stays up for 24 hours straight. It's really not a bad gig.

Sassy Britches said...

I was kinda lah-dee-dah-ing along until...did I hear? Yep, you just rawr-ed. NICE.