STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dry Cold Weather

I'm running out of patience for it. Unless someone has a miracle recommendation for something that will make my super-fine hair quit flying around all full of static. Bonus points if I can also use the product on Tonya. Poor zappy girl looks like a troll doll.

Super-bonus points if we can somehow harness the zapping powers into a weapon that will shock a few folks into submission.

P.S. I've got nothing this morning. Sorry. Just a busy day ahead of me. And a headache. Please think good thoughts for everyone around me - it may prevent punching.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i think we need to step up the punching a notch.

stomping.

yeah...stomping on peoples faces.

more dramatic, AND you won't break a nail.

<3 andrea

Autumn said...

Haha awww poor Troll Doll....errr Tonya. Cute post, sorry you're still battling headaches :(

spiritsoflena said...

We are having "wet cold weather"--not too pleasant either! I have used a product by A/G called varnish. It's expensive but has worked well on my frizzies!

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine would apply olive oil to her hair, wrap a towel round it, leave a couple of hours or overnight, and then wash and condition. Her hair always looked great.

Just say Julie said...

That has been me for the past week. I have rubbed down all the furniture with dryer sheets (and used it a couple of times on my hair) but it didn't help the cat. Maybe try a humidifier in the room your in the most to add some moisture to the air. I am pretty sure at some point I will be shorting out the power with some of these sparks.

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Keep a dryer sheet in your pocket - it helps. Or you could drag a wire around and keep yourself grounded ;)

It's very wet here - drizzly and also not great for hair.

2cats said...

A very sort haircut works for the fly aways. Nothing to fly away. Nothin' for the cat unless she doesn't mind going short.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, tanning?

Jane said...

I have naturally curly hair that tends to look like Don King on a good day. Over the years I've purchased all kinds of hair products. The best thing that works for me is hair gel. Any kind. Usually the inexpensive kind that comes in a huge size at most drug stores.

blognut said...

I think we need a picture of Tonya with her troll doll hair.

Really. She won't mind....

Rae Ann said...

I got nothing. We have the same problem here. I got a Slanket for Christmas and it generates so much static that the dogs are afraid of it! Have you tried drier sheets?