STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I Want Thursday



Things I Want Thursday is the brainchild of everyone's favorite Sass. For one reason or another, Thursdays haven't been convenient for me to play along and I don't want to take it upon myself to change her deal to "Things I Want Not-Thursday". So here I am.

The idea is that I tell you what I want. Then you tell me what you want and I laugh at you. It might be better if you go tell Sass what you want. Though Sass may prefer that you post it on your own blog with her adorable button.

1. I want to be healthy. Done with doctors. Done with tests. Done with medication. Done with co-pays.

2. I want to be successful at a couple of side projects so we can launch our own company and my husband doesn't have to work 80 hours a week for someone else.

3. I want to send my dad a spine for his birthday today so he can stand up to my mother.

4. I want to ban my mother from sending email to more than one recipient at a time and sending to me ever.

5. I want you to all please go play at my new site, 7 Days 7 Answers because I think you'll enjoy it.

6. I also want you all to play along with Six Word Saturday this week. I'm putting out a call for Spooky Six Words but it's not required to participate.

7. I want you all to know that I really appreciate you listening to me and supporting me and just being generally awesome.

That's all I've got. Tomorrow's post is about Halloween costumes and puking pumpkins. You won't want to miss it.

10 comments:

soulbrush said...

#3 and #4 are really godd ones. what i want is to keep visiting your blog!

Sass said...

Thank you!!!

And I want you to be healthy, so that you can focus on being your fabulous self.

That's what I want. ;)

TMC said...

OOOOO! I hope Tonya gets to wear a costume this year.

jabblog said...

I hope you get what you want - you deserve it :-)

C. Beth said...

I want my kids to both be totally healthy without these weird come-and-go fevers. In fact, I want all the people around me to be healthy. And I want to stay healthy, as I have been lately, despite all the ghoulish germs around!

Leah Rubin said...

Good list! I'm pulling for you on the whole thing, with strong emphasis on 'healthy' you!

blognut said...

I want you to get all of those things that you want.

And I want to win the lottery.

Tracie said...

I like your list! I'm wishing for your good health, too.

betty said...

even though I'm a day late (and a dollar short) I loved your list of things you want! I do hope you can find something to do to be successful to help reduce Joe's working schedule...what a nightmare with that! and I do hope you get healthy one day too; being sick sucks

(thanks for your kind words)

betty

Tiffany said...

I LOVE #3 and #4!

Let's see I'd like to turn back time about 2 years and try again. Since I'm guessing that won't happen I guess I'd like to get a good job with some benefits.