STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Confessions

I guess I sorta lied. Only, not really. Technically, it was not so much a lie as it was a rethinking. The announcement I said would come today will come tomorrow instead. I think that makes more sense. Hopefully you'll see what I mean tomorrow.

Also, I'm not feeling so guilty anymore about not joining the husband on his trip. He had miserable flights on Friday, arriving over an hour late after spending a ridiculous amount of time on the runway in Philly. The weather has been horrible (though looks better today) and only about half of what he's been doing sounds of any interest to me. Meanwhile, I had a relaxing morning yesterday, went to the gym, had an amazing massage, and then a nice evening at home. I plan to spend today in a similar manner.

And I guess while I'm confessing, I might as well admit that I had a pretty decent week. I'm still not sleeping. More non-results from the doctor. Even had a migraine on Thursday. But I accomplished a lot and only fell asleep at my desk once or twice. Let's try to keep the momentum into next week.

8 comments:

Margaret said...

You didn't need to feel guilty about not going with your husband on the trip. I wouldn't have gone either! My husbands family hates me and I hate them lol

Kimmy said...

Sounds like yesterday was a great, relaxing day!

Eww for the migraine. I feel your pain. I suffer from them as well. Glass to hear you're feeling better :O)

betty said...

looking forward to the announcement tomorrow; your poor hubby with his traveling, but I agree, it was good for you to stay home and get some well deserved rest and relaxation and a massage :)

enjoy your day today

betty

Leah Rubin said...

So relax and enjoy-- no point in both of you being miserable!

Tracie said...

Sorry about the migraine. I know what that's like.

Jazzbumpa said...

A nice day at home beats a miserable day of travel every time. And if the destination has no draw, then what's the point?

I've had insomnia forever, so I can sympathize.

If the migraines persist, you might consider seeing a chiropractor. Worked wonders for me

Hope the announcement is of something pleasant.

Cheers!
JzB the good advice trombonist

Melissa B. said...

Well, now you've got me on the edge of my seat...I tune in tomorrow, for sure!

blognut said...

I positively cannot stand to be left hanging!!! And yet? You have left me no choice in the matter, so I shall return tomorrow for the big announcement. However, I may be pouting for a while tonight.