STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Six Word Saturday

NOTE: I am possibly maybe out of town. Or not. Visits will be late if I am. Isn't it fun that you have no idea what's going on? It's only fair because neither do I.

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

This week, I'm giving you two for the price of one.
Fall Foliage Trip 2009: take two?

sleepy Cate means a cranky Cate

We might be retrying last weekend's trip to the mountains. Or we may cancel again. I won't know until we leave, basically. And yeah, I'm tired. I know it's not surprising but I think I'm starting to lose it. It's only a matter of time now before I lose it completely.

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!) but I'm not going to delete your entry or punch you in the face if you don't. Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.



23 comments:

Bridgette said...

Don't feel bad, I think I am losing it too!

Autumn said...

Lol, I'm losing it too! After all I waited till almost 5am so I could post my 6 words link!!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Add me to the list of losing it! Too much to do and too little time! Crazy world!

jabblog said...

Whatever may happen, just enjoy yourself! (Six words and I think I may have said them before . . . I lost it a long time ago and I've given up looking for it!)

soulbrush said...

hope it goes well. thanks for your heartfelt comments.xx

Melissa B. said...

Yes, I, too, am crank without the appropriate amount of zzzzzzzzzzz's. And as for our fall folliage? We have wind & rain...I'm guess ours will be a short season?

I Left My Heart...in SFO

MOO said...

My first SWS...enjoy your trip!

Drahdrah said...

I hope it all goes well this time. I haven't slept enough either... I'm cranky too !

Anonymous said...

Ooooh fall foliage!

Aunt Julie said...

A fall foliage trip to the mountains sounds perfect! Just what the Dr. ordered. Enjoy!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Wow, I lost it so long ago it grew back just so I could lose it again!

Hang in there - hope you go on your trip today :)

C. Beth said...

Ah, this answers the question I just asked on Twitter! I hope the trip goes better this week. Have fun!

WeeSally said...

I hope you get the rest you deserve. Sometimes you need the time out, just for the lil brain to get a chance to reset.

debi9kids said...

Oh boy! I second that sentiment. I sure am an unhappy camper when I'm sleepy :(

Hope you have a nice time enjoying the fall weather!

Happy Saturday!

betty said...

don't feel bad, I already lost it; worse yet, I don't think I ever had it

if you are away enjoying the weekend, I hope it is gorgeous with the leaves changing

if you are home enjoying the weekend, I hope you get a chance to catch up on some rest

betty

Annelie said...

Hope you're heaving a great trip, or, if not, a great Saturday!

Unknown said...

i'm freaking out on the inside and a little on the outside because of your "no sleep" deal!

i'm not even going to suggest anything 'cause i know you're real smart like that and you'll figure it out.

plus, you might punch me in the face.

love you;)

andrea

Rochelle said...

I hope the weather is more cooperative for you this week so you don't punch Mother Nature in the face. ;)

Sharon said...

Hope you have a great weekend and can get some rest!

Sassy Britches said...

I'm hoping that if you DO get to go on the Take Two Trip, you aren't also cranky and can get out there and have a blast!

Lindy said...

I'm with you on the cranky part! I am tired but cannot sleep! Too much going on! I'll be back next week!

Janet said...

hoping you find some peace and some enjoyment this weekend!

Dixiemom7 said...

I think crankiness is contagious.