STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Monday, October 26, 2009

New Project/Blog Announcement

I've been working on a couple of new blog projects lately, one of which is for all of you. It's called Seven Days Seven Answers. It's a bit of a creative cue game. Each day there's a prompt of sorts to answer and then there will be a winner (and a corresponding button for you!). Win on each of the seven days, you get all the cat hair you can eat win something better than a punch in the face (though I'm not 100% sure what yet).

Anyways, you can check it out at http://7days7answers.blogspot.com. Come play. I'm just hoping it can be a bit of silly fun. And since people love buttons, it can be fun with buttons!

And if you're not interested in any of this, feel free to enjoy the YouTube video below.

13 comments:

C. Beth said...

That video was HILARIOUS. Congrats on the new blog!!

mo.stoneskin said...

I love cat hair in a noodle dish, it gives the dish a real scratchy sensation when you swallow.

betty said...

that was the cutest video! heading over to your new blog now; sounds ilke a fun game

betty

Margaret said...

That video is really funny!

Call Me Cate said...

Thanks guys.

Grand Pooba said...

But what if we want the cat hair?

soulbrush said...

i hope you not going to stop this one, i do love popping over to read it even when i don't comment, have fun anyway.

Melissa B. said...

Oh, cute kitty! I'm going to check out your challenge, but I hope not to win any more cat hair than I already have hanging around the house...

Rachel said...

Still laughing over here.

"I was a virgin. WAS!"

Dr.John said...

A new blog for a contest.
Those cats were funny.

2cats said...

I have enough cat hair of my own but thanks anyway. I could give you some if I win. How about that?

Just say Julie said...

I love that video! and it totally bothers my cat when I play it :)

Looking forward to the the new blog adventure, though I've been a 6WS slacker lately. Sorry :(

Leah Rubin said...

OMG-- that is tne craziest thing I've ever seen! FUNNY!

I'm going to go check out your new game now!