STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top of the Morning to You

Today is St. Patrick's Day. I wrote about it last year and there's really nothing to add. I won't be wearing green again this year though after being sick off and on since Monday I guess my skin has taken on a bit of a green pallor.

So grab yourself a pint of Guinness or a coffee with some Baileys or a potato and have a read. And have a lovely St. Patrick's Day.

5 comments:

Matty said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you. I'm wearing green today for sure.

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

So...you wrote about it last year but you really aren't rehashing, eh? (link isn't working for me)
Happy St. Paddy's day...I am wearing a green rubber band around my wrist to keep pinchers away. Yeah, they're juvenile to do that.
~M

Call Me Cate said...

Well crud. I just fixed the link, thanks for letting me know!

CiCi said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you too.

Jeanie said...

I like the idea of coffee with Bailey's....think I'll go have some, or at least some of the Bailey's.