STARTING 4/8/17: Six Word Saturday is now being hosted by the lovely Debbie at Travel With Intent.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here. Feel free to explain or not explain. Add an image, a video, a song, nothing. I love seeing what everyone does each week with their entries.

You'll have to forgive me, please

I feel really bad about this but I'm not going to be able to visit your entries this week. Preparing to leave on vacation this Tuesday just isn't going to give me enough time. I'm sorry - it was either this or a nervous breakdown, which I'm already on the verge of with the upcoming travel. Instead, I'm going to encourage each of you to visit at least the two links ahead of yours and leave them a comment.

All that's necessary to participate is to post your own six words. You can post an explanation if you wish but it's certainly not required. If you play along in your blog, please add a link to the Mr. Linky. I appreciate a link back (shiny code below if you like!). Otherwise, you're welcome to leave your six words in this post as a comment.

Please be sure to link either to your main page or (preferably) directly to the 6WS post. Links to blogs that do not contain a 6WS entry will be removed (sorry, just the button in the sidebar doesn't count as participating). I do eventually make it around to all entries. Some weeks it takes longer than others but I will get there eventually. Please be patient with me!



25 comments:

Caroline said...

Hoping you have fun on vacation. Don't worry about not commenting , just enjoy !!!!
Caroline

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Holiday. Ah we just to dream about holidays. Here be mine.

soulbrush said...

you go away and forget everything, just have a good rest and some fun. getting ready for holidays can be a nightmare.

Hootin Anni said...

Have a great vacation!!!!

Unknown said...

You have a great vacation.
You so deserved it, dear.
Stay blessed and safe.
hugs
shakira

Melissa B. said...

You're totally forgiven...enjoy your vaycay!

Dianne said...

Have a great vacation!
Don't stress, just go and have fun

Lola said...

Have a great vacation! And thanks for hosting this great meme!

XOXO LOLA:)

Kathy said...

Have a great vacation, don't worry about us...we'll be fine. Thanks for being such a great hostess! Kathy

brandi said...

~no need to worry and please no break down...a fun filled relaxing vacation for you is all that is expected! brightest blessings~

Cate said...

Enjoy your vacation! Come back and comment like a 'mad woman'!!

xoxo

Ronnica said...

No problem! I'm surprised you can keep up with it each week. Enjoy your vacation!

Amanda said...

A well earned vacation is a good reason to not be able to visit. I'm sure none of us will mind. :)

Joanie said...

Enjoy your vacation!!

Jim said...

Cate, I love your comments. But please be assured that not very many meme administrators return all the comments they get. I am sure that becuase you always do or very seldom miss is the reason for you getting so many commnents here.

I understand completely and would not be able to answer all that you get here myself. (In fact last week I was so busy only those on my regular check-in blogs got answered. I will try to do better though this week.)
..
I hope this will be a nice holiday for you. I will peek at your other posts to see if there is a hint of where you will be. For sure if it is Houston then give me a holler.

Happy 6WS! :), enjoy your vacation! Then come home and rest!
..

Megan said...

Don't even stress about it! Have a GREAT vacation!!

Nancy said...

We forgive you Cate, we do. (six words) Have a wonderful vacation. We miss you already. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Travels :)

Ebony said...

aww. no worries. you're forgiven! :)

Jeanie said...

Just have a wonderful time and tell us all about it when you get back.

Rochelle said...

Totally understandable my dear (I'm not even sure how you fit it all in when you are NOT getting ready to travel!?!). But you don't have to visit me cuz I didn't do six words today unless you count this:
2:00! It's time for my nap! :)

Have a great trip.

Becster said...

Mine is up here, with extra long and sad, rambly commentary.

Carmen Klapper said...

This is my first Six Word Saturday. It was fun!

Have a great trip.

Carmen

Jennifer in MamaLand said...

Have fun - forget about us!!! Undoubtedly mine would have been something undecipherably Jewish again anyway. :-P

C. Beth said...

Pssst--it's okay. :)